RP-32 Ch= A2
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto
- 1955 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1 W (undistorted)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RP-32 Ch= A2 - Seabreeze Electric Corporation
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.5 x 6 x 11 inch / 343 x 152 x 279 mm
Wooden case with Alligator style leather covering
Made by Seabreeze Electric Corporation, Toronto, Canada
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 kg / 11 lb 0.2 oz (11.013 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Neil Shapiro. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 8 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto