- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto
- 1960 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VM-710A - Seabreeze Electric Corporation
The Seabreeze model VM-710A is a 6-tube magnetic tape recorder. Has a woofer and tweeter. With inputs for microphone and magnetic phono pickup. Has eye tube for recording level.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (Supplement 51)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 8 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto