Silvertone 4763 Ch= 101.471
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Power out
- 3.3 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 4763 Ch= 101.471 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 12 x 9 inch / 406 x 305 x 229 mm
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 18 = 1949 and before
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Silvertone 4763 is part of the collections of the following members.