1336 Ch= 185.809
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1958 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1336 Ch= 185.809 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- The Sears, Roebuck & Co Model 1336 is an AC operated music instrument amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 9-58, Set 412, Servicer)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5420 models, 3163 with images and 4134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)