6104 Ch= 549.20030
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1956 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6104 Ch= 549.20030 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The SILVERTONE model 6104 is a 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13, equipped with VHF-tuner 1E2632, chassis 549.20030 and picture tube 17HP4. Selenium rectifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 333 Folder 12 dated 10-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5409 models, 3142 with images and 4122 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)