Silvertone 6120A Ch= 101.546-1A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / Either AC 25 to 60 cycles, 105 to 125V or DC 105 to 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.4 inch = 13.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.2 W (0.3 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 6120A Ch= 101.546-1A - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 375 x 235 x 184 mm / 14.8 x 9.3 x 7.2 inch
The Sears Silvertone 6120A is an AC/DC operated 6 tube BC and SW band receiver.
Band Frequency Ranges are as follows:
BC Band (Band AM).............540-1730kHz
SW Band (Band SW)............5.95-18.2MHz
Uses ballast tube BK42B and Tuning Eye tube 6U5. Has dial light and two position tone control switch.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Colonial Radio Corp., Buffalo, NY (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 101).
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before (Riders (Sears) 11-15 to 11-16)
- Other Models
Here you find 5428 models, 3171 with images and 4141 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
Forum contributions about this model: Sears, Roebuck & Co.: Silvertone 6120A Ch= 101.546-1A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2