6-Tube Superheterodyne 7119
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6-Tube Superheterodyne 7119 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Sears Silvertone 7119 is an AC powered 6-tube Superheterodyne radio.
4 Bands: BC (540-1500 kHz), SW1 (1.5-4.0 MHz), SW2 (4.0-10.0 MHz) and SW3 (10.0-24.0 MHz) bands. 9 circuits for BC band, 8 circuits for SW bands.
Same chassis as Sentinel 6315.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Sentinel Radio Corp., Chicago, Ill (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 106).
- Mentioned in
- Sears Silvertone Catalog 1931-1937 Part 1 (book), 2019, Yuriy Yedidovich, pgs. 16, 54
- Model page created by Wilhelm Siepe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5409 models, 3142 with images and 4122 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)