Silvertone 7037 Order= 57K 7037 Ch= 141.415
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / Either transformer: 25 cycles, 100 to 125V or 50 to 60 cycles, 100 to 125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Power out
- 2.5 W (3.7 W max.)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 7037 Order= 57K 7037 Ch= 141.415 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.875 x 12 x 9 inch / 454 x 305 x 229 mm
The Sears Silvertone 7037 is an AC operated 7 tube BC, Police and SW band receiver. Has switch on rear of cabinet that selects between the internal loop antenna and an external antenna.
Band Frequency Ranges are as follows:
BC Band (Band A).............540-1700kHz
Police Band (Band B)........1.7-6.0MHz
SW Band (Band C)............6.0-18.1MHz
Catalog states: An extra sensitive, rich toned Silvertone that incorporates Automatic Bass Compensation and other expensive features in a luxurious cabinet of selected Sliced Walnut and Sapeli veneers. Hand-rubbed to bring out the beauty of their fine grain. New low noise converter reduces hissing on weak or distant stations.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.95 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Mentioned in
- The Sears Silvertone Catalogs 1930-1942 (page 218)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (Riders (Sears)13-64, 86)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (#183, Fall & Winter 1941/42, page 838.)
- Other Models
Here you find 5452 models, 3192 with images and 4157 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)