Acme Loading Coil
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Main principle
- Tuner pre 1926 (not a wave trap)
- Wave bands
- Long Wave and/or Very Low Frequency (VLF).
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Acme Loading Coil - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 4.25 x 4.25 inch / 229 x 108 x 108 mm
Acme Loading Coil manufactured by Doron Brothers and sold by Sears, Roebuck.
- Price in first year of sale
- 5.00 $
- Mentioned in
- 1917 Sears, Roebuck Wireless Apparatus catalog page 53
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5416 models, 3158 with images and 4129 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)