Allstate 6256 Ch= 528.55041
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 12; 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Allstate 6256 Ch= 528.55041 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- The Sears, Roebuck & Co Model Allstate 6256 is an Battery operated Automobile-Portable Transitorized AM Receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-59, Set 462, Folder 4)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5418 models, 3159 with images and 4133 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)