Allstate 6268 Ch= 528.62680
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1957 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 262 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Allstate 6268 Ch= 528.62680 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Allstate model 6268 is a battery operated universal type AM automobile receiver with transistorized output.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 365 Folder 3 dated 7-57)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5418 models, 3158 with images and 4129 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)