Beta Scan Video Cassette Recorder Betamax 564.53060901
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1976 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Video-Taperecorder/-Player; Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beta Scan Video Cassette Recorder Betamax 564.53060901 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 6 x 16 inch / 457 x 152 x 406 mm
Sears Beta Scan Video Cassette Recorder Model 564.53060901.
Built in TV-Tuner, top loading trays that extends outwards. Plays and records in BII and BIII speeds, and Betahi-fi (only mono).
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5418 models, 3159 with images and 4133 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)