FM/AM Marine Band Com/Trek III 132.2277
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 or C: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/AM Marine Band Com/Trek III 132.2277 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Made in Hong Kong
See also Sears 2270.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5418 models, 3159 with images and 4133 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)