- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 4041 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19 x 8.5 x 14.75 inch / 483 x 216 x 375 mm
5x7-inch speaker. New tilt-front case, covered in black and gray artificial leather.
- Price in first year of sale
- 72.95 $
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Fall & Winter 1954/55, page 911.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5420 models, 3163 with images and 4134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)