Silvertone 6108 Ch= 528.39002
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1956 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BZ7 6J6 6CB6 6CB6 6AM8 6AW8 6AV6 6U8 6T8 6K6GT 12BH7 6SN7GT 6AV5GT 6AX4GT 1B3GT 24YP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 6108 Ch= 528.39002 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
The SILVERTONE model 6108 is a 24" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis 528.39002, VHF tuner 95-43 and picture tube 24YP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 325 Folder 12 dated 8-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5420 models, 3163 with images and 4134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)