Silvertone 7066 Order= 57B 7066N
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- 6 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 7066 Order= 57B 7066N - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 58.5 x 27.5 x 16.5 inch / 1486 x 699 x 419 mm
The following models use the same schematic and chassis but have different cabinets:
Model Cabinet 7065 Mediterranean cherry veneer 7066 Contemporary walnut veneer 7067 Early American maple veneer
- Price in first year of sale
- 284.95 $
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Spring/Summer 1967, page 845.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5409 models, 3142 with images and 4122 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)