- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 480 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycle, 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 7180 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
The Sears Silvertone 7180 is an AC operated 7 tube BC and SW band receiver. The rectifier tube in the schematic is not identified.
The Chassis and schematic used in this model also used in model 7179.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Automatic Radio Mfg Co., Boston, Mass (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 108).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Silvertone Radios, Service Inf. 1928 thru 1936 (Pages 973 to 974)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5420 models, 3163 with images and 4134 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)