- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / Either 25 to 60 cycles AC, 105-125V or DC 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 7185A - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
The Sears Silvertone 7185A is an AC/DC operated 4 tube BC band receiver. Has 300 ohm resistance built into the line cord (curtain burner).
The chassis and schematic used for this model is also used for model 7185.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Air-King Products Co., Long Island City, NY (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 110).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Silvertone Radios, Service Inf. 1928 thru 1936 (Page 979)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5404 models, 3135 with images and 4117 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)