- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1929 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / Two "C" batteries (4.5V & 22.5V) & 3 x 45V "B" batteries & storage battery 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 91 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20 x 7.25 x 11 inch / 508 x 184 x 279 mm
The Sears Silvertone 91 is a battery operated 7-tube Neutrodyne BC Band receiver. First stage is an un-tuned RF amplifier. Has push-pull output stage.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Colonial Radio Corp., Buffalo, NY (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 101).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Silvertone Radios, Service Inf. 1928 thru 1936 (Pages 55 to 56)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5409 models, 3142 with images and 4122 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)