Silvertone M3112 or M3110
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone M3112 or M3110 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 23.5 x 22.25 x 19.75 inch / 597 x 565 x 502 mm
The Silvertone model M3112 is with UHF/VHF, $ 239.95. The model M3110 is similar but VHF only, $ 194.95. Both are 21-Inch TV.
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Fall & Winter 1953/54 page 884.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5421 models, 3165 with images and 4138 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)