Silvertone M3150 or M3151
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone M3150 or M3151 - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Console with any shape - in general
The Silvertone model 3150 is for VHF only. 22,25 x 19.5 x 36.5 inch. Adaptable to UHF with converter, $ 259.95.
The Silvertone model 3151 is for UHF/VHF. 24.5 x 23 x 36.5 inch, $ 299.95.
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Fall & Winter 1953/54 page 883.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5421 models, 3165 with images and 4138 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)