- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seeburg Corp., J. P.; Chicago, IL
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Jukebox-Coin operated Phonograph
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 25 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Jukebox V200-X - Seeburg Corp., J. P.; Chicago,
- Console with Push Buttons.
- This was the worlds first solid state memory jukebox that would play 200 selections.
Uses a 20 x 10 toroid matrix to store the selections, so called "Tormat".
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 345 lb (345 lb 0 oz) / 156.630 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,295.00 $
- Model page created by Martin Rimmer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 38 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seeburg Corp., J. P.; Chicago, IL
The model Jukebox is part of the collections of the following members.