8 Transistor M809
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seminole (Sans & Streiffe, Inc.); Brookfield, IL
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8 Transistor M809 - Seminole Sans & Streiffe, Inc.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.625 x 4.5 x 0 inch / 67 x 114 x 0 mm
Volume & tuning dial window.
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 24 models, 22 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seminole (Sans & Streiffe, Inc.); Brookfield, IL