Car Cassette Player with AM/FM Radio S-1040
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sencor (brand); Europe
- 1975 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Car Cassette Player with AM/FM Radio S-1040 - Sencor brand; Europe
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Sencor Ltd. S-1040 Car Cassette Player with AM/FM Radio;
Made in Japan, any relationship with Sencor CZ is still unknown.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 14 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sencor (brand); Europe