- Manufacturer / Brand
- SFAR (S.F.A.R.); Paris
- 1936 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-250 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Orchestral 536 - SFAR S.F.A.R.; Paris
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,475.00 FRF
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 31 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SFAR (S.F.A.R.); Paris