- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shakespeare Elektronic Products Group, Columbia
- 1990 ??
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 393 - Shakespeare Elektronic
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
SSB Marine Antenna
Max. input power: 1000W
SSB: frequency 2-30 Mhz
Bandwidth: resonant frequency 10.8 MHZ
Ferrule: chrome plated brass
Material: copper and fiberglass
Length: 23 feet
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7 kg / 15 lb 6.7 oz (15.419 lb)
- Model page created by Michael Gnaedig-Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shakespeare Elektronic Products Group, Columbia