Hongdeng 红灯 754
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai
- 1974 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4.5 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hongdeng 红灯 754 - Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂
- The model Hongdeng 红灯 754 (Red Lantern, but the model shows Hongdeng) has the following key features 主要性能: Frequency range 频率范围: broadcast band 525 - 1605 kc and SW 6 - 18 mc. Sensitivity 灵敏度: < 1 mV/m. Selectivity 选择性: > 20 dB. The IF is most probably 465 kc. Loudspeaker impedance is 8 ohm. Max. AF output 150 mW. 2 diodes.
- Mentioned in
- 16-Radio Manual Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory, 1981 (71 pages) (page 38.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 02-Radio Manual unknown date, 380 pages (page 122.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 61 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai