Hongxing 红星 (Red Star) DF111
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz; 4 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hongxing 红星 DF111 - Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 135 x 90 mm / 12.2 x 5.3 x 3.5 inch
- The model Hongxing 红星 DF111 (Red Star) has the following key features 主要性能: Frequency range 频率范围: broadcast band 525 - 1605 kc. The IF is 465 kc. Loudspeaker impedance is 8 ohm, AF output is 250 mW. 5 diodes.
The manual 02 lists as factory Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory and manual 03 as Nanjing Dongfang (Eastern) Radio Factory 南京东方无线电厂. Manual 3 gives the details which manual 02 is not listing like transistors: 5 x 3DG200, 3AX31, 3DX2 (or BX2?) 3AX81; diodes 2AP9 2AP9 plus 2 x 3DG6S used as diodes. Loudspeaker 8 ohm. The measurement here we took from manual 03.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 02-Radio Manual unknown date, 380 pages (page 118, drawing 133.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 61 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai