Red Lantern 红灯 2L1400
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai
- 1978 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 3DG204 3DG204 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A 3DG201A LA3361 SF404B SF404B DD038 DD038 DD038 DD038 SL322C
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Red Lantern 红灯 2L1400 - Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- The radio model Red Lantern 红灯 2L1400 has 7 transistors for AM plus 4 fort FM, following the IC LA3361 plus 12 transistors for each channel for Mic and Line input plus the IC SF408B each and a pair of DD038 power transistors for the 4 loudspeakers. There is some more plus an IC number 4, SL322C. The count 37 may be not exact - and does not reflect the 4 ICs and the many diodes.
Reception is broadcast 525 - 1605 kc (1mV/m), SW 3.9 - 8.5 and 8.5 - 18 mc (100uV) and FM 88 - 108 mc (30uV). Selectivity 26 dB (S/N). Two loudspeakers YD2-165-8B with 8 ohm, 6.5" and two YDG1-1 with 8 ohm 2".
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 61 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai