Feile 飞乐 2J4-2
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 465 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Feile 飞乐 2J4-2 - Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 250 x 100 mm / 11.8 x 9.8 x 3.9 inch
- The model Feile 飞乐 3J4-2 has broadcast (as all at that time from 535 - 1605 kHz) and the following 3 SW bands: 2 - 4.5 MHz, 4.5 - 10 MHz and 10 - 22 MHz. The 2J4-2 has a tuning meter. It has a 3 gang tuning condenser!
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 01-Transistor Radio Manual 1972, 2nd Ed. 2nd Print 1983 (page 320.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 64 models, 61 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai No.2 上海无线电二厂 Shanghai No.2 Radio Factory; Shanghai