Shanghai 上海 356
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 356 - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- The models Shanghai 354 (from January 1954), 355, 356 and 357 thare the same cabinet but have a different schematic. 354 and 355 share also the same schematic and receive broadcast 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 5.5 - 18.5 MHz. They have two IF stages with 8 tuned circuits (two gang tunign condenser). The Shanghai 356 has the same broadcast waves but SW 3.8 - 12.5 MHz and also 8 tuned circuits whereas Shanghai 357 has the same braodcast but SW 4 - 12 MHz and only 6 tuned circuits, two IF stages but the one in the middle is only a transformer. The case material is probably wood with a tussue. It is on top smaller than on the bottom with a round scale (propeller).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 78.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)