Shanghai 上海 359
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 359 - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- The model Shanghai 359 (from April 1955) is receiving broadcast 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 3.9 - 12.5 MHz. It has two IF stages with 6 tuned circuits (two gang tunign condenser) - because the last IF is having only a transformer. The case material is probably wood with a tussue. Round scale (propeller).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 82.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)