Shanghai 上海 157-M
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- 1957/1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 157-M - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 365 x 190 x 185 mm / 14.4 x 7.5 x 7.3 inch
- Same tube line up as model 52-AA. The family of Shanghai 157 with the same documentation on page 53 ff consists of 157-B, 157-D, 157-E, 157-F and 157-H. But this model 157-M has a different documentation The models receive broadcast 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 6 - 18 MHz.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 57.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)