Shanghai 上海 131 1954
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海广播器材厂 Shanghai Broadcast Equipment Factory; Shanghai
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 131  - Shanghai 上海广播器材厂
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Careful: This TRS radio Shanghai 上海 131 (first version), built by 上海广播器材厂 Shanghai Broadcast Equipment Factory has an auto transformer and can carry the full line voltage on the chassis. The same manufacturer produces 4 years later a superhet with the same name Shanghai 上海 131. Don't confuse them. This model receives broadcat only - for 550 - 1600 kHz. We are not very sure about the material - but it looks like Bakelite. Some models may have a 35Z4 instead of 117Z6.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 1)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 13 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海广播器材厂 Shanghai Broadcast Equipment Factory; Shanghai