Shanghai 上海 152
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 152 - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Shanghai 上海 152 receives broadcat 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 5.5 - 18.5 MHz. We are not very sure about the material - but it looks like Bakelite - a modern cabinet. A similar cabinet has also Shanghai 135-A, 142 and 143 but they have only two, not 3 knobs.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 33.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)