Shanghai 上海 451 square edges
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 67.5 & 6 / 110; 220 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 451 [square edges] - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- This tube radio exists at least in two versions: This one with rounded edges (1957) and another one with square edges (1958). See an article from ZTL here about it - and some transistor sets with the same number designation,上海 451.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 84. No schematic - see the older model for that.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)