Shanghai 上海 452 round edges
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 67.5 & 6 / 110; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 452 [round edges] - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Shanghai 452, a tube, radio is similar to model Shanghai 451 - see an article from ZTL here about it - and some transistor sets with the same number designation,上海 451. For Shanghai 452 there is a separate power unit to put underneath the set for line power - as shows the picture in the manual on page 88. Model 452 receives broadcast 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 6 - 18 MHz.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 88.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)