Shanghai 上海 472-A
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Shanghai 上海 472-A - Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- The model Shanghai 472-A (from June 1955) is a portable table set and a portable. When on mains it has more AF power with the 50L6 tube. Otherwise it runs on the 3S4 tube as output stage. The Shanghai 472-A receives broadcast 550 - 1600 kHz and SW 3.85 - 12.5 MHz as the model 472 but has an other power transformer. It can be supplied with US, GB or European tubes (1T4, W17 or DF91 as RF and IF stage for instance). Only 2 gang tuning condenser but two IF stages, one with condenser coupling only. Please don't confuse with model 471 or 472, both also from 1955, with the same cabinet.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 10-Broadcast Radio Manual, July 1959 (1958/59) (page 100.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 68 with images and 70 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shanghai 上海无线电厂 Shanghai Radio Factory, Shanghai (E)