1/2 KW Spark Gap Radio Transmitter CE-859B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simon Company, Emil J.; New York City
- Military transmitter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1/2 KW Spark Gap Radio Transmitter CE-859B - Simon Company, Emil J.; New
Emil J. Simon Company 1917 CE-859B 1/2 KW Spark Gap Radio Transmitter set was made by International Radio Telegraph Co., same as CE-859 with Simon gaps
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simon Company, Emil J.; New York City