Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter 260 Series 5
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 & 9 Volt
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter 260 Series 5 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.25 x 7 x 3.125 inch / 133 x 178 x 79 mm
No mirrored dial. Banana jack type test leads. "Adapter lock" for use with "Add-A-Tester" accessories. Rated circuit-to-ground voltage 1000V AC/DC max.
Batteries: 1x "D" type (1.5 V), 4x "AA" type (1.5 V), accessible after removing the devices' back cover.
DC Volt: Ranges 250 mV, 2.5V, 10V, 50V, 250V, 500V, 1000V; Accuracy 2% of full scale
AC Volt: Ranges 2.5V, 10V, 25V, 50V, 250V, 1000V; Accuracy 3% of full scale
dB: 5 Ranges -20 to +50dB; Reference 0dB=1mW into 600Ω
DC Ampere: Ranges 50μA, 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 500mA, 10A; Accuracy 1.5% of full scale (50µA), 2.0% of full sclae (other); voltage drop between 250mV (50µA) and 500mV (500mA)
Ohms: Ranges Rx 1, Rx 100, Rx 10K; Accuracy 2.5° of arc (Rx1), 2.0° of arc (other)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb 0 oz (3 lb) / 1.362 kg
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 147 models, 130 with images and 60 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI