Therm-O-Meter 388 (388-3L)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Therm-O-Meter 388 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.93 x 6 x 2.93 inch / 201 x 152 x 74 mm
Measures temperatures from -50 to +1000 °F on 7" scale.
Two models: 388 for one probe, 388-3L for three probes.
Prices in 1957: $59.50 and $64.50 respectively. Additional probes $4.95, surface probe $6.95
- Price in first year of sale
- 58.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Simpson Test Equipment bulletin no. 2058, 1957)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Allied Radio Catalog (Knight) (Nº 150, 1956)
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI