- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Colorscope 458 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 14.5 x 16.5 inch / 279 x 368 x 419 mm
7" dual bandwidth oscilloscope.
- Frequency response in wide band operation flat within 1.5 dB to 4.5 MC. Sensitivity greater than 30 Mv rms per inch of vertical deflection.
- Frequency response in narrow band operation flat within 3 dB from 10 cycles to 300 Kc. Sensitivity greater than 10 Mv rms per inch.
- Horizontal sweep to 200 Kc
- Vernier and compensated decimal step attentuator
- Provision for intensity modulation of CRT
Scope Calibrator Model 276 adapts the Colorscope for voltage measurements (optional).
Price in 1957: $229.95
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 29 lb 0 oz (29 lb) / 13.166 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 196.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Simpson Test Equipment bulletin no. 2058, 1957)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Allied Radio Catalog (Knight) (Nº 150, 1956)
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI