DC Millivoltmeter 387
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DC Millivoltmeter 387 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3 x 5.75 x 2.75 inch / 76 x 146 x 70 mm
The Simpson D.C. Millivoltmeter Model 387 features ranges of 10, 30, 100, 300, and 1,000 millivolts with a full scale deflection current drain of 750 microamperes. The unit’s accuracy is 3% of full scale over an ambient temperature range of 50º to 120º Fahrenheit. At extreme temperatures from -55º to 185º Fahrenheit, an additional error of no more than 2% of full-scale deflection may be expected. Easy range selection is provided by the use of large binding posts on an engraved-filled panel.
For servicing gas-fired equipment, checks safety thermocouples.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.95 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Simpson Publication 12-66UMO - S.E.Co. Rev. 1.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Simpson Test Equipment bulletin no. 2058, 1957)
- Model page created by Mark Wm. Manis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 147 models, 130 with images and 60 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI