Temperature Meter 385 (385-3L)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- 1951 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Temperature Meter 385 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3 x 5.87 x 2.5 inch / 76 x 149 x 64 mm
Measures temperatures from -50 to +70 °F.
Two models: 385 for one probe, 385-3L for 3 probes.
Optional Leatherette carrying case: $5.50
Price in 1951, dealer's net, including cord and plug.
Price in 1957 for model 385, with test leads: $30.00
Price in 1957 for model 385-3L, with one probe No. 0010: $33.95
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.5 lb (1 lb 8 oz) / 0.681 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 30.00 $
- Mentioned in
- Advertisement 1953
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Simpson Test Equipment bulletin no. 2058, 1957)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (1951 catalog)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI