Test Master 440
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Test Master 440 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
All service tube- and set tester.
AC and DC Volts: 7.5 - 30 - 150 - 300 - 750 - 1500
DC mA: 3 - 15 - 75 - 300
Ohms: 1 kΩ - 100 kΩ - 100 MΩ
-10 to +58 dB in 6 ranges
DC Amp: 15
Capacity: 0 to 30 µF
- Price in first year of sale
- 58.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1939, page 22)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (ad January 1939 page 75, February 1939 page 69)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI