Tube Tester 330
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Tester 330 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Features: Nine rotary 6-position switches for tube element switching; ten push buttons for shorts and continuity.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (November 1946 page 125.)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI