Plate Conductance Tube Tester 335
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- 1951 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Plate Conductance Tube Tester 335 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 6.5 x 12.5 inch / 406 x 165 x 318 mm
Model 335 test tubes under conditions simulating actual use in a radio set. The dial indicates percentage of rated plate conductance. Short test and low voltage diode test available. Patented "No Backlash" roll chart.
Tan and brown panel with brown leatherette carrying case. Price in 1951, dealer's net.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 27 lb (27 lb 0 oz) / 12.258 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 108.50 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Catalog 1951)
- Model page created by Robert Wolfe. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI