Tube Tester 555
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI
- 1948 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-130 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tube Tester 555 - Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.25 x 6 x 12.5 inch / 413 x 152 x 318 mm
Model 555 tube tester with basic RMA recommended circuit. Tests any tube regardless of base connections or internal connections of elements. Lager illuminated dial. Neon bulb for shorts indication. "No Backlash" roll chart.
Panel of silver and black anodized aluminium.
Price in 1951, dealer's net.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13.5 lb (13 lb 8 oz) / 6.129 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 79.50 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Catalog 1951)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (User Manual)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 123 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Simpson Electric Co.; Chicago, IL - Lac du Flambeau, WI