Button Radio X1
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sinclair Radionics Ltd.; St. Ives (Cambridge)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 Volt
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Button Radio X1 - Sinclair Radionics Ltd.; St.
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Tiny FM 88-108MHz radio which fits into the ear. Automatic tuning, trailing wire aerial. Powered by a 3 volt CR2032 lithium button cell battery.
- Price in first year of sale
- 9.50 GBP
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 41 models, 38 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sinclair Radionics Ltd.; St. Ives (Cambridge)