- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sinclair Radionics Ltd.; St. Ives (Cambridge)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Slimline - Sinclair Radionics Ltd.; St.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
2 Transistors provide 1 RF stage with fixed reaction, & 2 AF stages by use of reflex circuit. Crystal earpiece. Small size slightly larger than a match box. Sold as a kit only.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Constructor magaine.
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 22 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sinclair Radionics Ltd.; St. Ives (Cambridge)